Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time to Get Started....Again....

With the weather getting warmer here in the Northeast, it is time I dusted off my sticks and get started on another season of Golf.  Especially since I'm going to visit my parents down in sunny Florida and we've got plenty of golf planned.  The bag has been moderately revamped, and I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.  I'm pretty excited to get going again, my work with the Stack and Tilt last season yeilded some good results. 

First up for this season is to hit the range and really try and get that motion worked in.  My main problem is still a wicked slice, though now it is pretty much limited to my woods and the hybrid.  I think I've got that licked, but more on that later.

My punch list of goals hasn't changed from the end of the season last year, so there's no reason to rehash it here.  Until next time...